Shopping bag

VEREDAS

BOLERO TOP

Frontal lace-up top with bolero crochet sleeves. Made of natural Cerrado leaves and recycled cotton. This product was handmade in partnership with female inmates in the state of Goias, Brazil.
NOTE: These pieces are very delicate and need to be handled with care.

75% CERVEJINHA LEAVES, 25% ORGANIC COTTON

250 €

size:

size chart

Subscribe to our monthly membership and enjoy 3 different items from unique designers every month.

You must rent it before you buy it.
#consciousconsumers