Shopping bag

VEREDAS

LEAF SWIRL SKIRT

Crochet asymmetrical skirt made of Cerrado leaves and recycled cotton. This product was handmade in partnership with female inmates in the state of Goias, Brazil.
NOTE: These pieces are very delicate and need to be handled with care.

75% CERVEJINHA LEAVES, 25% ORGANIC COTTON

490 €

size:

size chart

Subscribe to our monthly membership and enjoy 3 different items from unique designers every month.

You must rent it before you buy it.
#consciousconsumers